Local EcoMentors training sessions
EcoMentors training sessions are free, fun-filled days of interactive activities that will inspire and equip youth as community leaders. Plus, youth can earn volunteer hours, meet other environmentally engaged youth and take home resources to help them facilitate workshops!
Training topics include:
- Youth. Environment. Leadership. — EcoMentors and Earth Day Canada
- Environmental issues and actions
- Facilitating for a healthier planet
- Fun, engaging environmental activities and games
- Your workshop experience — working with peers and children
- Community connections — becoming a green leader
- Ensuring you’re prepared — tools and tips
Take the lead and register for EcoMentors training today!