Local EcoMentors Training Sessions
EcoMentors training sessions are free, fun-filled days of interactive activities that will inspire and equip youth as community leaders. Plus, youth earn volunteer hours, meet other environmentally engaged youth and take home resources to help them facilitate workshops!
Training topics include:
- Youth. Environment. Leadership. —EcoMentors and Earth Day Canada
- Environmental issues and actions
- Facilitating for a healthier planet
- Fun and engaging environmental activities and games
- Your workshop experience—working with peers and children
- Community connections—becoming a green leader
- Ensuring you’re prepared—tools and tips
Take the lead and register for EcoMentors training today!
|Session||Date & Time||Location|
Thursday, May 30 at 5pm)
June 1, 2013
10am – 4pm (EST)
55 John Street
Register now! Don’t wait! Space is limited for all sessions.